Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Apologizes






Vanessa Hudgens also posed for sexy photographs for former boyfriend Drake Bell before she was famous, claims a source. The candid mirror-image shots of Hudgens began circulating on the internet last week were allegedly intended for her boyfriend and 'High School Musical' co-star Zac Efron's eyes only, but an unknown third party stole the pictures and put them on the internet. Reportedly, this isn't the first time Hudgens posed naked for a boyfriend. Hudgens emailed racy shots to her former boyfriend several years ago. A representative for Bell denies the controversial pictures were ever received by him. Jill Fritzo says, "Drake says he never received those photos." Hudgens said in a statement, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
See more Zac Efron Vanessa Hudgens

No comments: