Friday, October 5, 2007

Eva Longoria Addicted To Facials






'Desperate Housewives' star, Eva Longoria says she is addicted to facials and admits the beauty treatment is one of the few vices she allows herself, as well as shoes. She confessed, "I love facials, I'm a spa junkie. I love massages and scrubs and I am obsessed with shoes. I do pinch myself when I see how many pairs of shoes I have." She has also revealed her strict fitness regime. She works out every day with a personal trainer and sticks to a specific healthy eating plan. She says: "I have a trainer. I train every day but I get really bored really easily so we do weight training, balance training, core training, jump rope, everything. "I have to eat healthily, but I'm lucky in that I love eating fish and vegetables. On the set our caterers will make anything I want. So if I feel like meatloaf they'll make it, if I say sea bass they will cook that for me."
See more Eva Longoria

No comments: