Friday, October 5, 2007

Tori Spelling Available For Weddings






Tori Spelling is now available for weddings. She says, "Yep, that's right, Reverend Tori Spelling. I did it online and my official certificate is in the mail. I'm so proud." "Spelling has officiated at a same-sex union at Chateau La Rue, the bed-and-breakfast that she and husband Dean McDermott run in Fallbrook, California on their Oxygen network reality series, 'Tori & Dean: Inn Love,'"her spokeswoman, Meghan Prophet said. "I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate. We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a loungelike atmosphere," Spelling said. Spelling and McDermott have reprised their innkeeper duties for the show's second season. "It was so beautiful as I united Tony and Dex as life partners in love. They wrote their own beautiful vows and there was so much love surrounding them that there wasn't a dry eye in the driveway," said Spelling, adding that she was "beyond nervous." "I've done live theater and presented at the Emmys and this by far was my scariest moment simply because they had bestowed such an honor upon me and I didn't want to let them down."
See more Tori Spelling Dean McDermott

No comments: